I. H. Mathers is a logistics, marine and personnel services provider based in Atlantic Canada for over 148 years. Our fully equipped warehouse and ofﬁces in Halifax, Nova Scotia and St. John’s, Newfoundland & Labrador offer a comprehensive range of services including: freight forwarding, customs brokerage, logistics, cargo handling, warehousing, marine agency, immigration consulting and marine personnel.
Our continuous success is based on a commitment to quality and safety measured on international standards including ISO 9001:2015 and our HSSE Management System aligned with the ISO Plan-Do-Check-Act model. A growing list of satisﬁed clients range from local small/medium companies to international companies.
What We Offer
We understand the challenges of servicing a new market far from your home base. Our services smooth your entry into the Eastern Canadian market by offering:
- Dependable logistics support for simple or complex projects
- Freight forwarding offering all modes of transportation (air/ocean/land)
- Custom brokerage services for importing and exporting equipment or goods
- Immigration consulting and services
- Secure air cargo storage and shipment
- Inbound and outbound shipment control, quality assurance, packaging, crating and freight forwarding
- Fully equipped facilities with experienced staff to handle inspection, documentation, storage, logistics and fulfilment.
Our team of experienced professionals located at our Halifax NS and St. John’s NL locations are dedicated to ensuring the safe and secure handling of your cargo.
- Experience handling specialty, dangerous, oversized and fragile equipment and goods
- Customs bonded secure premises
- Real time shipment and inventory tracking
- Full fleet of materials handling equipment
- Inside warehouse storage and hard surfaced logistics and laydown yard space
Not sure what you need?
Contact us! We are ready to discuss your requirements to determine the best ﬁt of services and to provide you with the most efﬁcient and cost effective solution.