With over 145 years in operation, I. H. Mathers has the experience, resources and local supplier relationships to efficiently service your marine needs.
Since 1872, I. H. Mathers has been at the forefront of Atlantic Canadian marine services. Our years of experience gives us the ability to provide highly competitive pricing, expert industry knowledge and ensures our clients benefit from our excellent longstanding relationships with local suppliers.
Be assured our focus, like yours, is on safety and quality (ISO 9001:2015).
As a marine agency client, you will have 24/7 access to our service before your vessel arrives, during its time in port and after departure, ensuring that your port calls run smoothly from start to finish.
Our services include:
- Arrangement of safe, secure berthing
- Pilotage and towage
- Supply and arrangement of provisions, fuel and lube delivery
- Waste management
- Vessel repairs
- Customs and immigration consulting
- Crew change, hotel, and travel arrangements
- Trucking, crane hiring, and bonded warehousing