Providing cargo handling and warehousing solutions.
I. H. Mathers’ fully equipped cargo handling facilities in Halifax, Nova Scotia and St. John’s, Newfoundland & Labrador offer a comprehensive range of logistics services. Whether handling and securing oversized cargo, shipment consolidation for transport, warehousing, crating, packaging or any other cargo handling service, trust I. H. Mathers to handle your project efficiently and effectively.
I. H. Mathers has extensive experience with marine and resource industries, in particular mining and offshore oil & gas. We understand the critical role that a good logistics provider plays in ensuring the timely, cost effective flow of supplies, equipment and finished goods.
I. H. Mathers can also perform a critical role in your supply chain, offering consolidation, deconsolidation and order fulfillment for a wide variety of goods and cargoes.
Our continuous success is based on a commitment to safety and quality measured on international standards including ISO 9001:2015.
What We Offer
The safe and efficient handling of your goods is our top priority. Our services include:
- Warehousing and cargo handling equipment scalable to your needs
- Shipment control, quality assurance, packaging, crating and freight forwarding
- Experienced with specialty, dangerous, oversized and fragile equipment and goods
- Dependable logistics support – as simple or as complex as required
- Experienced staff to handle inspection, documentation, storage, logistics and fulfillment
- Custom brokerage services for importing and exporting equipment or goods
Our modern warehouse facilities in Halifax and St. John’s are well located and secure. They are fully staffed and equipped including:
- Materials handling machinery with capacity up to 35,000 kg
- Customs bonded and secure including 24/7 CCTV monitoring
- Halifax facility – 25,000 sq. ft. warehouse with over 200,000 sq. ft. of hard surfaced logistics and laydown yard
- St. John’s facility – 8,000 sq. ft. warehouse (with an additional 10,000 sq. ft., if required) with over 50,000 sq. ft. of hard surfaced logistics and laydown yard