For over 35 years, Mathers Logistics has been providing customs brokerage and consulting services to a diverse range of domestic and international companies. Trust us to provide you with efficient and cost-effective customs brokering solutions.
Decades of experience allows our expert team to proficiently navigate complex customs regulations and requirements. Our professional brokers’ years of experience, combined with a company focus on quality, supported by an ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system and our HSSE Management System, guarantee you will receive professional service and reliable counsel.
Mathers Logistics uses the latest automated technology and electronic customs initiatives. You will receive the fastest and most efficient customs releases possible, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our services include:
- Customs Clearance at all Canadian borders and port of entry
- Accurate duty/GST/Excise/Surtax/SIMA valuation and Tariff Classifications
- Single Window Initiative (SWI) for Import Goods regulated by Other Government Department
- Pars Verification/Tracking
- Customs Consulting
- Management/Monitoring Processing all regulatory documents
- Temporary Importation (E29B)
- Vessel Clearance – Marine Agency
- ATA Carnets
- Certificate/Statement of Origin – CUSMA, CETA
- Import/Export Permits